Thursday, February 7, 2013

22 weeks and counting...

how far along: 22 weeks 2 days
total weight gain/loss: -2 lbs (from pre-pregnancy)
circumference at belly button
: 28.5 in.
how big baby is: the size of a papaya: about 1 lb and about 12 inches long
maternity clothes: not yet but too many days like today and I'll feel like I should be
stretch marks: none
sleep: mostly good.  Depends if I do my stretches before bed.  Almost always get up once to use the bathroom
best moment this week: I haven't really had a good baby moment this week.  Feeling a little uncomfortable in my own skin.  I'm looking forward to the weekend though, that will be a good moment.
movement: every day around 1pm and in the evenings around 6pm.  She also likes to tell me if I forgot to eat!  She's a bossy one.
food cravings: none really.  Captain Crunch last week but I satiated that.
gender: a GIRL!
labor signs: no
belly button: still very much in
what i miss: sleeping on my stomach, feeling skinny, sushi/oysters
what i am looking forward to: finding a house to give this little one a room in, making decisions about bedding and design, seeing the sun!

So it's been an interesting week for us.  We had our iPad stolen this past weekend and were sure it was gone forever, we then had it returned by someone who found it in the bushes on Wednesday.  Man am I glad we did not have that added expense, though Rob would have liked to get a new machine.  We are so thankful that God provided in that situation and even in little ways.  I know it's not the end of the world but it sure is nice to not have a huge loss and expense to replace.  I'm working as usual, still overwhelmed with baby planning.  I am such a planner that I really don't know what I would do without the internet and all of the other wonderful resources giving me ideas.  I don't have anything nailed down yet but I'm making progress, at least in my head.  Life is fairly uneventful at the moment, as the semester tends to be.  Rob is taking 5 classes which leads to a whole lot of work to do and time away from me so I'm learning to find other things to do with my time.  I'm very much looking forward to it getting consistently warm outside so I can start going for walks around here.  I've been trying to go down to the gym at school and walk on the track a couple days a week but I have a hard time motivating myself for that one.  Gotta do something though to keep the body moving and blood pumping. :)  I guess that's all I have for now.

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment