Tuesday, April 9, 2013

31 weeks! (and a photo update from missing last week)

30 weeks

31 weeks (I had to take my own...)
How far along?  31 weeks!  I can't believe it!
Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs from first drs visit
Belly measurement: 35 inches
Maternity clothes? not yet, I tried last week but they are all too big
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Getting to Florida and having my first two baby showers!  The girls from work planned a joint baby shower for myself and for my supervisor who's also pregnant.  That was a really fun afternoon.  Then getting to Florida and being able to see everyone at the baby shower on Saturday.  It was so nice to see most of my friends (not everyone was able to make it).
Miss anything: This week I'm doing pretty good.
Movement: Still moving all the time, she is pretty much in the same location all the time and just kicks, rolls and pushes when she's trying to stretch out.
Food cravings: not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, though I did struggle with carrots last week.  Thinking I might avoid those for a few weeks.
Have you started to show yet: I actually had someone ask me when I'm due a week ago!!  I was so excited that someone could finally tell.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy but nervous about getting our housing arranged and being able to afford all the essentials that we need for her to come, it's all so expensive and not as fun to buy.
Looking forward to: Figuring out our housing, family baby shower in a couple weeks and getting things together so I feel like we are ready for her.
Just some sisters chillin' at the beach
Favorite view in the world
Not much else to report.  Spending the week with my sister Alice in Florida and already made it to the beach yesterday.  It was glorious. I am already a little bored but it certainly is a nice change from the last week!

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment