Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Maternity Photoshoot

Good Wednesday evening ya'll.  I have been having so much fun learning about and playing with my baby girl these last two weeks.  She is such a joy and delight to us and I love watching her every day.  She is growing and changing and more importantly, we are learning more about her and what she is like.  She is almost always happy and content, alert and engaged.  We have had a few days of things just not quite being right and those aren't as fun, but they all come with the territory.  I am working, slowly... on my birth story post but in the meantime I thought I would post our maternity pictures that our wonderful friend Vita took for us.  She is so great to take pictures for us.  She did our Christmas pictures and if she'll let me, I'm gonna keep using her because it's just so much fun and she does a great job!  Prepare for lots of photos to follow...









































Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.  It's hard to believe this was only a few weeks ago, so much has changed!  Thanks again Vita for such beautiful documentation of our pregnancy!

~Becky

1 comment:

  1. they turned out beautifully!

    my favorites, are, of course, the ones where you are wearing pink! number 20 and 23 especially!

    ReplyDelete